Italian   French
LE  SAMOVAR
GUEST HOUSE
CERVINIA - VALLE D'AOSTA
 

Rooms and Rates

Very spacious, with a beautiful living room with sofas and a table that can comfortably accommodate a third or fourth bed.
Bathrooms all with shower and a small balcony.
Direct access from the Tea Room to the stairs and elevator. Separate entrance from the courtyard for skiers.

Tourist tax 1,60 euro per person per days
The children under 5 are free.
Check in after 15.00
Ceck out no later than 11.00 am

SUMMER  RATES 2019  
Pets are allowed, prior communication, supplement to be agreed.
Additional charge for each extra bed 35 euro days.
It is available on request a cot for babies (15,00 euro).
PERIOD 
JUNE - SEPTEMBER from 80 € to 160 €


WINTER  RATES 2019
Small size pets are allowed, prior communication, (15,00 euro per day).
Additional charge for each extra bed 85,00 euro days.
It is available on request a cot for babies (15,00 euro per day).

Period2Pax3Pax4Pax
27/10 - 29/11170 €255 €340 €
30/11 - 20/12210 €295 €380 €
21/12 - 06/01250 €335 €420 €
07/01 - 07/02210 €295 €380 €
08/02 - 09/03230 €315 €400 €
10/03 - 11/04210 €295 €380 €
12/04 - 22/04250 €335 €420 €
23/04 - 04/05170 €255 €340 €



CANCELLATION POLICY
The guest will be charged 30% of the total price of the stay at the time of booking and the remaining 70% within 7 days prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made before the 7 days prior to arrival, the 30% of the pre-payment will be kept by the Samovar Guest House.
In case of cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival, the full amount of the stay will be charged.




© 2009 LE SAMOVAR Chambres d'hôtes Guest House Tea Room - All right reserved Tel.0039 0166949787 Cel.0039 3356352537